TOPICS FOR COMPARE AND CONTRAST ESSAY SHOULD BE 100% ORIGINAL
What is desirable is that a student avoid wrongful quotes of language from previously published work and presenting it as original work. All work that is presented publicly should be original. The concept of originality in writing came out of Europe in the 1800”s. A professional writer must be honorable and ethical. Dishonesty in writing can elicit repercussions from authorities.
Plagiarius, the Latin word for plagiarism, means, “kidnap”. The term indicates that someone has stolen a literary work. Plagiarism is not illegal. It does not involve the breakage of law. It is considered a moral infringement.
When one conceives of a composition, the topic is either original or assigned. One’s job is to research and reference the subject matter without making an inappropriate quote (quote without giving credit to the original author).
It is best to gather several sources from which to glean a topic sentence. The student should begin each paragraph with a topic sentence.
All efforts should be made to keep all work original. Reference material should be read thoroughly (as many sources should be gathered as possible). The author should determine his particular bias on the subject in question. In other words, the author could benefit from stating his opinion on the subject at hand. Oftentimes a careful outworking of the thesis statement can do this.
It should be clear by now that after the student makes his opening statement and each ensuing topic sentence, it is incumbent upon him to prove or explain the thesis or topic sentence. He or she is to develop the theme of his topic and thesis statement in each ensuing paragraph.
This may be done in any number of ways. After reading the reference material, it is necessary to synthesize the material in an orderly fashion. The student may construct an outline that presents the material in a manner that makes sense to the author. If the paper is organized around the student’s own personal bias or opinion, there is more likelihood that it will be original.
People read to get the author’s opinion. They are looking for new material, something different. All that is necessary is for the author to substantiate his work. This is the purpose for the reference material. All that is asked is for the thesis and topic sentences to be original.
Essay Writing Tips
- Getting a persuasive essay template
- Art critique paper crafting guides
- High school essay samples
- A list of basics of essay writing
- Acing in writing an essay
- Getting free sample essay
- Working on an essay introductory part
- Sample essay on nuclear weapons
- How to organize your essay writing
- Completing a good analysis essay
- 5 paragraph paper writing tricks
- Where to find reliable writing help
- Poetry analysis paper writing tricks
- Writing an essay in class
- Sample essay on homosexuality
- Great synthesis essay subjects
- Divorce paper sample
- Follow other sample essays wisely
- Literature: The Western Front
- Sources with free paper topics
- Considering Jane Eyre topics
- Online services help with your paper
- Sample essay on America (20th cent.)
- Compare and contrast essay subjects
- Writing on environmental issues
- Personal narrative paper tricks
- Essay sample on urban police forces
- Being prepared for writing an essay
- Standing out with your essay
- Celebrity vs parental impact: sample
- Moving upstream essay sample
- Sample essay about two kinds of sport
- Cause and effect essay: topics tips
- Philosophy of living: essay example
- Rat operant conditioning essay
- Process essay writing suggestions
- Proposal arguement paper samples
- Fresh ideas for argument essay topics
- Error checking: essay writing tips
- A sample of a rhetorical analysis essay
- Sample essay on freedom of speech
- Descriptive essay writing: tips for you
- How to make your essay remarkable
- How to make a catchy introduction