A Few Original Synthesis Essay Topic Ideas
Here are some ideas for synthesis essays that you might want to use:
- The Right to Concealed Carry.
- Renewable vs. Non-renewable energy.
- Convicted Felons and Voting Rights.
- Medicinal Marijuana.
- Ecological Impact of Internal Combustion Engines and Substances They Emit.
- The Effects of Advertizing.
- Major Capitalization of Music and Art.
In this topic you can talk about the merits and dangers of the right to carry concealed weapons, and whether or not it is reasonable to give that right to all citizens, or if it is better to be selective about it.
Research the ways in which mankind can proceed to replacing traditional sources of energy with the alternative ones, and what stops us. How efficient it can be with our current level of technological development. Is it possible for us to fully transition to renewable, ecologically safe power in this century?
Talk about the pros and cons of allowing felons with one or multiple convictions to vote. Also talk about the cases when they are forbidden to vote for the rest of their lives.
You could discuss the situation on recreational and medical drugs in general and the status of marijuana and the arguments in favor and against its use as medical treatment for various conditions. Also involve some facts about the social and economical sides of legalization and decriminalization of marijuana.
While combustion engines play the essential and predominant role in human transportation nowadays, there is irrefutable factual proof to the harm they cause to the Earth’s ecosystem and people’s health. What do the numbers say and how urgent is this problem as of today?
Explore the topic of cultural impacts of countless advertizing as well as socio-economic changes it has caused since its rapid expansion in the early XX century. Find out and inform your listeners or readers as to whether you think it should have gone some other way.
Every person, talented and creative, who decides to make it the work of their life to create or perform, eventually comes across the reality of how tightly business is involved and in control of mass consumption of art. It can become a tough going for any aspiring artist to get through this jungle and onto the other side. Discuss whether it’s good or bad and which criteria are used to determine worthiness of the artist and their art. Are those criteria always relevant and important?
Essay Writing Tips
- Getting a persuasive essay template
- Art critique paper crafting guides
- High school essay samples
- A list of basics of essay writing
- Acing in writing an essay
- Getting free sample essay
- Working on an essay introductory part
- Sample essay on nuclear weapons
- How to organize your essay writing
- Completing a good analysis essay
- 5 paragraph paper writing tricks
- Where to find reliable writing help
- Poetry analysis paper writing tricks
- Writing an essay in class
- Sample essay on homosexuality
- Great synthesis essay subjects
- Divorce paper sample
- Follow other sample essays wisely
- Literature: The Western Front
- Sources with free paper topics
- Considering Jane Eyre topics
- Online services help with your paper
- Sample essay on America (20th cent.)
- Compare and contrast essay subjects
- Writing on environmental issues
- Personal narrative paper tricks
- Essay sample on urban police forces
- Being prepared for writing an essay
- Standing out with your essay
- Celebrity vs parental impact: sample
- Moving upstream essay sample
- Sample essay about two kinds of sport
- Cause and effect essay: topics tips
- Philosophy of living: essay example
- Rat operant conditioning essay
- Process essay writing suggestions
- Proposal arguement paper samples
- Fresh ideas for argument essay topics
- Error checking: essay writing tips
- A sample of a rhetorical analysis essay
- Sample essay on freedom of speech
- Descriptive essay writing: tips for you
- How to make your essay remarkable
- How to make a catchy introduction